2015 Yorkville Toronto Condo Market Recap Report Sold Prices Per Square Foot & 2016 Sales Forecast
Yorkville’s Resale Condo Market roared in 2015 with higher prices and more suites sold as compared to a year ago.
- The average sale price for a Yorkville condo rose to $1,371,728 up 13.4% from last year.
- The average sold price per square foot also edged higher to $827 from $798 in 2014.
- 266 Yorkville condo units sold in 2015, an increase of 18% more than in the previous year.
- It took an average of 56 days on market to sell a Yorkville condo in 2015, 11 days longer than in 2014.
|2015 Yorkville Condo Sales|
|Type Of Condo Unit||Average Sold Price|
Per Square Foot
|Average Sold Price|
|1 Bedroom Condo||$780||$495,732|
|1 Bedroom Plus Den Condo||$707||$603,238|
|2 Bedroom Condo||$858||$1,200,914|
|2 Bedroom Plus Den Condo||$972||$1,913,401|
|3 Bedroom Or Larger Condo||$808||$3,201,944|
Yorkville’s Luxury Condo Market
Suites Sold Over $2 Million In 2015
- The average sold price for a luxury condo in 2015 was $3,217,790 up 9% from last year.
- The average sold price per square foot for a luxury resale condo in 2015 was $1156 up slightly from $1148 in 2014.
- 43 luxury condo units sold over $2M in 2015 up 30% from the previous year.
- The bulk of these luxury sales took place at the Four Seasons Private Residences
|2015 Yorkville Luxury Condo Sales|
|Yorkville Luxury Condo Building Name & Address||# of Luxury Units Sold
Over $2.0M In 2015
|Four Seasons Private Residences 50 Yorkville Ave||8|
|1 St. Thomas Street||7|
|The Florian 88 Davenport Rd||5|
|The Prince Arthur 38 Avenue Rd||4|
|The Hazelton 118 Yorkville Ave||3|
|Four Seasons Private Residences 55 Scollard St||3|
|155 Cumberland St||2|
- It took 79 days to sell a Yorkville luxury condo, only slightly longer than in 2014 when it took 75 days.
Ultra Luxury Suites Sales Over $5 Million In Yorkville
3 luxury units sold over the $5M mark as compared to in 2014 when only 1 unit sold over $5 million.
What’s In Store For The Yorkville Condo Market In 2016
Several new condo buildings will be completed and are expected to register adding roughly another 1545 units to the neighbourhood:
One Bloor 1 Bloor St East – 732 units
181 Davenport Rd – 110 units
Exhibit Condos 200 Bloor St West – 200 units
277 Davenport Rd – 10 units
Yorkville Plaza 155 Yorkville Ave (old Four Seasons Hotel Tower) – 493 units
There is always a healthy supply of condominium units available for sale in the Yorkville area. However, the best suites – the preferred units with the best floor plans and the best views in the best buildings sell right away. These top valued condos sell within days and if you want the opportunity …