• Charming 2 bedroom corner suite in low-rise smart boutique building
• Feels like a bungalow
• Approximately 820 square feet
• North east exposure with large windows in every room overlooking North Leaside
• Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast area
• Electric fireplace in living room
• Tons of storage space with built-ins & ample closets
• Separate locker located on same level as unit
• New windows & electrical panel
• No need to use elevator as unit is located on main floor but level is high enough not be a security risk
• Conveniently located steps to Northlea Public School, TTC, shopping, CNIB, Sunnybrook Hospital and Whole Foods (opening Spring 2016).
Inclusions Fridge, stove, built-dishwasher, air conditioning unit, LG high efficiency washer dryer combo, electric fireplace, window coverings, electric light fixtures, 1 car parking & storage locker. Exclude chandelier in kitchen and master bedroom.
Approximate dimensions of the locker are 8 feet tall x 4 feet wide x 3 feet deep.
Maintenance fees $875.08/month includes heat, water, electricity, building insurance, parking & common elements
Taxes $1670.51 for 2015
About The Building 1901 Bayview Avenue
1901 Bayview Avenue was built in the 1950’s and converted to condominium in 2011. As a low-rise boutique building it is comprised of only 36 suites on 4 storeys.
The building features a large terrace with barbecue and outdoor patio furniture on the north east corner.
Pet Policy At 1901 Bayview Ave
One pet per unit is permitted under 15 kilograms.
Victoria Boscariol is a real estate agent in Toronto Canada with Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited Brokerage. With over 20 years experience, Victoria has been helping people successfully buy and sell condos and houses in Yorkville and downtown Toronto. As a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) she has worked with Buyers from around the world moving to Toronto from China, Russia, Brazil, India, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Cyprus, Italy, Germany, The United Kingdom, Australia and the United States.