• Charming 2 bedroom corner suite in low-rise smart boutique building
• Feels like a bungalow
• Approximately 820 square feet
• North east exposure with large windows in every room overlooking North Leaside
• Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast area
• Electric fireplace in living room
• Tons of storage space with built-ins & ample closets
• Separate locker located on same level as unit
• New windows & electrical panel
• No need to use elevator as unit is located on main floor but level is high enough not be a security risk
• Conveniently located steps to Northlea Public School, TTC, shopping, CNIB, Sunnybrook Hospital and Whole Foods (opening Spring 2016).
Inclusions Fridge, stove, built-dishwasher, air conditioning unit, LG high efficiency washer dryer combo, electric fireplace, window coverings, electric light fixtures, 1 car parking & storage locker. Exclude chandelier in kitchen and master bedroom.
Approximate dimensions of the locker are 8 feet tall x 4 feet wide x 3 feet deep.
Maintenance fees $875.08/month includes heat, water, electricity, building insurance, parking & common elements
Taxes $1670.51 for 2015
About The Building 1901 Bayview Avenue
1901 Bayview Avenue was built in the 1950’s and converted to condominium in 2011. As a low-rise boutique building it is comprised of only 36 suites on 4 storeys.
The building features a large terrace with barbecue and outdoor patio furniture on the north east corner.
Pet Policy At 1901 Bayview Ave
One pet per unit is permitted under 15 kilograms.